Re: python/extension.mk PKGNAME_REQD issue breaks gnome build

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008, Greg Troxel wrote:

I meant "since we have hamster than than py-hamster".

        Ah, I misread.

        My patch doesn't affect the python version selecting
        behaviour (other than making the "build in gnome depending
        on hamster-applet depending on python" case match the "build
        in hamster-applet depending on python" rather than erroring
        out.

in that case i have no objection.  I was wondering if there was
something more deeply broken lurking.

        Its possible, but I can't see it :)
        Committed, albeit with the match adjusted to py([0-9][0-9])-.*