Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/py-gtk2

Thanks Akio and Matthias.

OBATA Akio wrote:
For Trac, it's probably caused by (bugs of?) databases/py-sqlite3.

That sounds reasonable. I noticed during one of my many rebuilds that py-sqlite3 had been built, while an older box had py-sqlite2 on it.

Matthias Scheler wrote:
> That's very likely not a Python issue but an issue with SA in NetBSD 4.0.
>
> Please try a recent NetBSD 4.0_STABLE snapshot which will contain
> the Fix SA changes by Bill Stouder-Studenmund.

Actually, it turns out that this short python program had been running for over a fortnight on my 4.0.1 box just fine, so I guess that was it.

Of course, now that I have a solution for all my 4.0 woes, I've finally got my build server running reliably again, so now I'm in the middle of upgrading everything to 5.0_BETA.

Cheers
--
Lloyd Parkes
Systems Consultant