Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/py-gtk2

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 06:37:18 +0900, Lloyd Parkes
<Lloyd.Parkes%ird.govt.nz@localhost> wrote:

> Greg Troxel wrote:
>> I suspect we should flip the default python version to 25.  I've been running
>> it on some systems with no issues.
>
> Which ones? I'm running it on NetBSD/sparc64 4.0 and the pthread stuff is
> pretty
> much hosed. I have a dozen line server program that dumps core in the NetBSD
> pthread code after a day or so, and after a clean rebuild apache + mod_python
> won't even start up Trac.

For Trac, it's probably caused by (bugs of?) databases/py-sqlite3.
www/trac depend on py-sqlite3 with python25.
Pkgsrc's py-sqlite3 is internal module of python-2.5,
but it is really PySqlite-2.3.2, databases/py-sqlite2 is 2.5.0a.
(www/ja-trac is not depend on py-sqlite3, for all python, using py-sqlite2)
If installing py-sqlite2, probably works on your environment.
At least, phtread_mutex_unlock assertion will be gone away.
On my NetBSD/i386 4.0.1, works fine.

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost