CONFLICTS and Emacs modules

Recently I tried to investigate the problem with my textproc/dictem
package under XEmacs (I'm both upstream maintainer of dictem and
package maintainer). And I've found that I cannot install it :-(

Again, using my own wip/ tools, I've collected an information about
common files present in GNU Emacs and XEmacs modules.

Results are below. 'Rem?' marker means that conflict is registered in
package's Makefile but packages have no common files.  'OK' means that
common files exist. You already know what 'Missed' mean.

I propose to remove automatic conflict between GNU Emacs and XEmacs
modules because in most cases there is no real conflicts. Another
reason for this is that in this case both XEmacs and GNU can be
installed and used in shell servers.

NOTE: that famous freeshell.org runs NetBSD and obviously pkgsrc.
Thousands of users with thousands of different preferences are
registered there.

How I did this (pardon, this is reclame, but I hope you, some of you
can it interesting):

   pkg_online_find -r -3 DEPENDS:s:emacs | sed -n 's,^PKGPATH=,,p' \
        > ~/tmp/emacs_pkgs.txt
   awk '{print $0 ":EMACS_TYPE=xemacs214"}' ~/tmp/emacs_pkgs.txt \
        > ~/tmp/xemacs_pkgs.txt
   env PSS_OPTIONS=-p pkg_src_summary `cat ~/tmp/emacs_pkgs.txt` \
        > ~/tmp/emacs_summary.txt
   env PSS_OPTIONS=-p pkg_src_summary `cat ~/tmp/xemacs_pkgs.txt` \
        > ~/tmp/xemacs_summary.txt
   pkg_all_conflicts ~/tmp/emacs_summary.txt ~/tmp/xemacs_summary.txt

wip/pkg_conflicts 0.2.0 is required