Re: gnome update, gail

On Mar 15,  3:30pm, Greg Troxel wrote:
}
} I am still struggling to complete a full pkg_rr, excluding as I need to,
} and now I am finding gnome-base depending on gail, but gail is in gtk2+.
} So I think we need to just drop gail from all Makefiles, and require
} gtk2>=2.14.0 in those cases.  Does this seem right?

      More or less.  The next problem is that gnome-base depends on
gtkhtml314.  However, that doesn't work with the new version of gtk2.
I've prepared a newer version gtkhtml (www/gtkhtml324), however due to
issues with msgfmt it doesn't work.  I don't know enough about msgfmt
to deal with the problem.  But, I committed the package anyways in the
hope that somebody else can deal with that issue.  My next issue is
that gstreamer0.10 with no error message.

}-- End of excerpt from Greg Troxel