Re: MAKE during pbulk scan

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 08:49:02AM -0400, Sean Boudreau wrote:
> It's set in my 'pbulk' user's .profile but it's not inherited
> across the client pbulk-scan as they're started in the
> 'scan-client-start' script via "ssh user command" which doesn't
> run a login shell.

Hm. Right. I guess I have never seen this as the systems I use have it
set included in the global environment. You can either modify the two
start scripts (build and scan) to pass it down explicitly by calling env
on the remote side. Alternatively you can use SendEnv PATH in the ssh
config. I'm not sure if putting it in mk.conf is early enough.

Joerg