Re: [joerg%netbsd.org@localhost: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/nbpatch]

> I'd appreciate testing on all platforms to sort out the remaining
> modernisms in this code.

I can test it under Interix provided that the following PRs will be
fixed by somebody.

pkg/36618 [non-critical/medium]:
        ./bootstrap --unprivileged failes on Interix
pkg/39530 [serious/high]:
        bootstrap fails on Interix (patches for libnbcompat)
pkg/39531 [serious/high]:
        bootstrap fails on Interix (patch for net/tnftp)
pkg/39532 [serious/high]:
        bootstrap fails under Interix (libfetch fails)

I provided working patches for all these PRs except the last one which
is definitely yours ;-)

P.S.
AFAIU Interix support is totally broken for months.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.