installing pkgtools/bootstrap-mk-files

Would the bootstrap process use mkdir-sh at this point (assuming mkdir-sh is
used over native mkdir at all, of course) near the end of the bootstrap
script?  I'm getting an error that I wouldn't expect if mkdir-sh were being
used.  If not, shouldn't it be?

I tried to track it down, but there are so many included makefiles that I
get lost.  Hopefully someone with better pkgsrc-foo can answer.

Thanks,
Tim
--
Tim Larson        AMT2 Unix Systems Administrator
    InterCall, a division of West Corporation

               Eschew obfuscation!