Re: What's up with audit-packages?

Neil Booth wrote:
I've have two audit-packages on my system; on in /usr/sbin and one
in /usr/pkg/sbin.

For some time now they've been giving different, disjoint (!) answers:

They shouldn't (but could be) looking at different pkg-vulnerabilities files. Could I have the output from /usr/pkg/sbin/pkg_info -V and /usr/sbin/pkg_info -V.

You also shouldn't be getting that 'WARNING: No Unknown option -Q' message as that means the pkgsrc infrastructure is looking at the wrong audit-packages binary. How up to date are your pkgsrc sources ? I'm assuming you don't have the old audit-packages package installed either - could you check this ?

In any case you should only need to use one audit-packages tool.

adrian.