From: Jeandre Kruger <jeandreckruger%gmail.com@localhost>
Date: Mon, May 22, 2023 at 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Making MPSAFE/Converting Wi-Fi driver (GSoC)
To: Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost>

Hello again,

At some point the wifi topic started identifying as NetBSD 10.99.4 --
should I take it you've done the rebasing?

The work product submission guidelines aren't too stringent:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/help/work-product --
key things seem to be that the code is easy to find (e.g. "links to
the commits you've made") and it's explanatory enough.

Also,
1) will regular reports be required of me?
2) should we establish a weekly communication pattern?

Thanks,
Jeandre