Re: Fwd: Making MPSAFE/Converting Wi-Fi driver (GSoC)

I've done so with the Wi-Fi one (as a medium-size project).  Proposals
can be edited until the due date.  Seeing
https://wiki.netbsd.org/projects/gsoc/ says,

> A positive mid-term evaluation is only possible if usable code has been committed by that time. Make sure your schedule allows for this.

it would seem not to make much sense to submit a proposal for only one
Ethernet driver, because "usable code committed" would seem to imply
that the driver already works and hence the entire project is
finished, or at least that I've gotten it to work ignoring potential
race conditions till later.

So I could add one of the Ethernet interfaces supported by QEMU.