Re: VPN recommendations

On 23/01/2023 04:15, Lloyd Parkes wrote:
Hi,
I have a NetBSD 9 router at home configured with NPF configured using my ISP's DHCP4/6 and SLAAC (IIRC).

What VPN would work with Arch Linux, Kali Linux and macOS (in that preference order)? I need something easy to set up because I don't know how much time I will have when I get home before I'm away again. The only user is me, so I won't exactly be looking for an LDAP user store. 😃

Give WireGuard wg(4) a go (but that's 10.0_BETA and -current). I've successfully switched all my OpenVPN and IPSec/GRE VPNs to WireGuard and couldn't be happier. Works flawlessly, ridiculously easy to setup and administer, great phone clients for both Android and iOS.

If that is out of the question then I second OpenVPN.

--
Regards
Bartek Krawczyk