Re: NFS root doen't work on next68k after NetBSD 9.2

I wrote:

> > > Somehow NetBSD/next68k 10.99.2 GENERIC works with ip_do_randomid=1,
> > > but is there any possible workaround for this issue on netbsd-9?
> >
> > Very strange.
>
> Maybe because there are many changes around rnd(9), cprng(9) and
> other entropy code on HEAD?

After several investigation, it looks there is something wrong
in next68k xe(4) (and mb8795) driver that receives wrong data
just after initialization.  At least no problem around cprng(9).

Somehow ip_do_randomid=0 might change RX packets and it could
restore mangled RX state, but I have not confirmed yet.

I'm still investigating what's going on.

Thanks,
---
Izumi Tsutsui