VPN recommendations

Hi,
I have a NetBSD 9 router at home configured with NPF configured using my ISP's DHCP4/6 and SLAAC (IIRC).

What VPN would work with Arch Linux, Kali Linux and macOS (in that preference order)? I need something easy to set up because I don't know how much time I will have when I get home before I'm away again. The only user is me, so I won't exactly be looking for an LDAP user store. 😃

Thanks,
Lloyd