Re: npf 'bpf.jit' errors out?

On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 15:31:27 +0100, Roy Marples wrote:
> My kernel change allows EEXISTS to be returned even if you don't have
> permission to load modules.

Ahh, got you now. I'll put in your patch [applied, works. Thanks!].

>> securelevel is 1 - I thought about upping it, but haven't, yet.
>
> You'll either have to drop it to 0 or apply the aforementioned patch if
> you want to get rid of the error message.

... which would nicely explain why I only got the warning after an npf
reload, not during boot.

Cheerio,
hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344