Re: npf 'bpf.jit' errors out?

On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 15:08:21 +0100, Roy Marples wrote:

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/kern/kern_module.c.diff?r1=1.117&r2=1.118&only_with_tag=MAIN&f=h

> Unsure if it applies to -7, but basically you have probably set a secure
> level so that modules cannot be loaded and npfctl see's no permission
> rather than it already exists.

I don't want to load any kernel modules, and after

     options BPFJIT
     options SLJIT

I shouldn't have to, or should I? Does the cone resulting from *JIT
require module majjic?

securelevel is 1 - I thought about upping it, but haven't, yet.

Cheerio,
hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344