Re: IPv6 Stable Private Addresses RFC 7217

On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 08:59:25AM -0400, Michael Richardson wrote:
> The question of which address shoud be used for outgoing connections is
> really the question that we are discussing.

Is it? Not for me at least. I am perfectly fine with using a temporary
address (i.e., PE) for the outgoing connections unless requested
differently by a program (think Postfix). I do care about loosing
connectivity to a machine just because I have updated it.

Joerg