Re: On Proper E-Mail Usage (no longer: Re: hpn_buffer_size)

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:43:31PM -0400, Chuck Swiger wrote:

> It seems explicit that some folks in the NetBSD community want me to
> leave, and I'll respect such wishes by unsubscribing from these
> lists.

Explicit?  I'd appreciate a quotation, then -- who has said they want
you to leave?

Personally, I'd prefer that you not leave more than I'd prefer that you
stop posting infinite paragraphs.  But should that mean I am somehow not
permitted to tell you that I would like it if you'd stop posting infinite
paragraphs?

Thor