Re: apparently missing locking in if_bnx.c

  I am wondering whether a stacked software driver is what's calling the bnx
  start routine in BBN's case.  The locking in some of those is kind of dodgy.

I don't think that's it.  While we're doing some complicated things in a
private tree, chasing down this problem led to backing off on those
things and finally running a build of just netbsd-6, and then just
pushing traffic over the interfaces, without any odd configuration.  (It
does seem to take multiple flows on multiple interfaces to lead to the
issue.)