Re: kernel level multilink PPP and maybe (re)porting FreeBSD netgraph

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:38:53 -0500
"Greg A. Woods" <woods%planix.ca@localhost> wrote:
>> Is MLPPD necessary/desirable for some reason?
>
> I'm not sure what MLPPD is -- Did you mean MLPPP?  If so, then yes,
> MLPPP is, currently, a core feature of the project I'm working on.

Does the project use "The PPP Multilink Protocol" described in RFC 1717?

If so, as far as I know MP(RFC1717) is for combine multiple PPP links
into a logical data link.  What tunnelling protocol the project use?
Why the tunnelling protocol need the MP?

--yasuoka