Re: maintainers/users of de(4), lmc(4) ?

        I forgot to mention - Using the Macronics xx715AEC with media
set manually may _seem_ to work, but the error rate (mostly input errors)
is around 85% in full duplex and 50% half-duplex.  Please don't just assume
because the link-lights at both ends power-up that the crad _really_ works
with the tlp driver.

P.S.  I was using these before there was a tlp driver (the tlp driver never
did work correctly on most of these, those the xx713's did work fine).