Re: wiconfig(8) and non-wi(4) 802.11 drivers

Sorry, I forgot to mention:  I'm not subscribed to this list, so
please cc me in replies.

Initially I wanted to use the microwave oven mode to tweak some flags
in bwi(4), but I realize now that that wouldn't make much sense.  I
don't think there's anything remaining of interest to me for bwi(4),
but this does bring up the question of what should substitute for
wiconfig(8), whether the ioctl/wi_req interface should change, and
whether NetBSD is waiting for someone to do the substitution and
changes.  It might be ifconfig(8), still using the same ioctl/wi_req
interface; any other thoughts?