Re: DHCP client with minimal functionality and size

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 07:16:22AM +0100, Roy Marples wrote:

> However, I do think it's fair that if you request an option that dhcpcd knows
> about, such as NTP servers, then it will configure them for you.

It is a right PITA working out how to stop some DHCP impelentations
overwriting your resolv.conf file, and configuring a default route
that isn't supplied by, or is different from the one returned by, the
DHCP server.

        David

--
David Laight: david%l8s.co.uk@localhost