tech-multimedia archive

Re: Problems (panics) with using my uvideo... Help please..

Jeremy Morse wrote:
For the mail archive / record, that ehci failure and NMI fixed in ehci.c
v1.55.

Awesome work Jeremy.

However my webcam doesn't work perfectly even with this patch, lots of
distortions, so there's still a fault somewhere.

Xbox camera shows similar symptoms at >= 640x480, and Eee PC 1000HA camera at >= 1280x800.

There is another issue reported recently on current-users about a panic with multiple opens, I will try to track down the details.

Cheers,
Jared