Re: protect pmf from network drivers that don't provide if_stop

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 09:57:27PM +0930, Brett Lymn wrote:
> Is that going to be soon? I was thinking of doing a sweep of the usb network drivers to fix
> this.  It is not affecting me at the moment because the driver for wireless I am using at
> the moment actually defines if_stop.

It is already merge hell and all drivers do it completley different on
the branch - so I'd prefer not to touch all drivers in head.

Not calling it if NULL is fine (we could do that now), but we should
make sure all drivers properly set it - only now is not a good time to
KASSERT for it, we should add that after the merge.

Martin