Re: umodeswitch

On Fri, Apr 09, 2021 at 06:07:17PM +0200, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> And as usual, they attach as umass devices instead of u3g. I added the
> ids of the two devices in umodeswitch.c and now:
>
> umodeswitch0 at uhub1 port 3: Switching off umass mode
> umodeswitch1 at uhub1 port 10: Switching off umass mode

How did you add the ID?

You have to make umodeswitch_match() send the proper command to the
device, the device than handles the detach and reataches with proper
personality.

If it does not do that, either the command was wrong, or it does not
like moving to configured state (see the NOVATEL2 case in umodeswitch_attach).

Martin