Re: panic: UBSan: Undefined Behavior in /syzkaller/managers/netbsd-kubsan/kernel/sys/kern/kern_rndq.c:LINE, negation of -ADD Reply-To:

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 08:50:55PM +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> I have been pondering it for a while and it seems more complicated than
> I first thought...  it seems that the actual value of delta isn't even
> important, but what rnd_delta_estimate() makes of it.

There is also the question whether it would be best to just disable
ubsan here and restore the original solution. It seems to be there was
no real problem initially and we are fighting details of a workaround for
a false positive.

Martin