Re: Proposal, again: Disable autoload of compat_xyz modules

Since the subject is a bit generic, I'd like to note that not all
compats are equal. compat netbsd-6 and newer is more widely used due
to programming languages either using custom asm (Go) or binary
bootstrap (Ada).

These are fairly easy to fix and I don't mind helping with the work but
it would be nice for someone to run a before/after bulk build of pkgsrc
to see what breaks.