Re: spkr vs spkr_synth module

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 05:30:55AM +0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
> >And where to document how to disable this anyoing feature ;-)
>
> Which feature?

My music playback is now interrupted by synthesized spkr bells on my
sparc64 desktop. I turned it off (or so I hope) with

setvar wskbd   bell.volume     0
setvar wskbd   bell.period     0

in /etc/wscons.conf - but I could not test for real since audio is completely
broken for me on that system currently.

I always removed the spkr driver on all PCish hardware and I do hate keyboards
with clicks ;-)

Martin