O_DIRECTORY

hi folks,

the remaining missing bit that prevents acroread from working with the new
linux emulation code (PR 43695) is support for the O_DIRECTORY flag to open().
I was going to add this just in the linux emulation code but I noticed
that it's actually standardized in POSIX-2008 [1], and freebsd supports it
natively as well.  so now I'm thinking to add it to the native open() too.
there's a diff at:

        ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/chs/diff.linux-odir.1

any objections to adding this?

-Chuck

[1] http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/functions/open.html