Re: Debugging threaded processes -- ptrace proposal

On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 04:02:02PM -0400, Paul Koning wrote:

> It's probably not all that big a job to backport my change to GDB 6.x.
> For that matter, anyone else can do that once I contribute the change to
> the current GDB.

Actually, there's another problem.  If you contribute copyright in this
change to FSF, and that's the only way you're going to distribute it, it
will end up available under GPLv3 only and thus unuseful for backport to
the GPLv2 GDB in NetBSD.  :-/

Thor