NFS hangs

After upgrading to NetBSD 5, we're seeing NFS hangs on a regular basis.

This is only happening on hosts with dozens of interactive users. When
it happens, there are an ever increasing number of processes in "tstile".

I think this may possibly be related to:

        PR# 39420 - stopped processes can hold locks

In this PR, the submitter was able to clear the hang by resuming a
suspended process. I think I was able to accomplish the same thing
earlier today by sending CONT to all the suspended processes on the
system.

The filesystem is mounted with "rw,nosuid,-b,-i,-T,-d". The server is a
NetApp.

Is there anything I can do to help solve this?

--
- Brian