Re: rfc: high-resolution timer framework

On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 12:10:28PM +0000, Mindaugas Rasiukevicius wrote:
> Alexander Shishkin <alexander.shishkin%teleca.com@localhost> wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > This is to announce and request for comments on the so-called
> > high-resolution timer framework [1] that we came up with and want to share
> > and further improve.
>
> I think it is time to commit this. Please have a look at the regenerated diff
> of the first patch (mainly MI part), I did few minor changes. Notice the
> invention of sys/hrtim.h header:
>
> http://www.netbsd.org/~rmind/hrtim.diff
>
> Any concerns on this patch?
None aside from a single line (hrtim_cpu_attach() call) being wrapped
in curly brackets, but it's largely a matter of taste. Having sys/hrtim.h
is a good idea imo, so no complaints here.

I've rediffed the whole patchset and included your changes [1].

[1]: http://koowaldah.org/people/ash/netbsd/PENDING-CURRENT/

Regards,
--
Alex