NFS-related crashes

Hello

I have a NFS server that regularly crashes in NFS code (trace below edited
for the sake of readability)

I observed that on reboot after a crash, I would get very quickly another
panic once the machine is running in multiuser. The only way to have the
machine up and running again after a crash is to boot in single user,
run fsck, and reboot.

Another strange observation: I can fsck a filesystem, fsck will report
it as been cleaned. Then I will mount it and get a warning from the
kernel because the file system is dirty.

Both oversation suggest that some data are not being correctly flushed
to disk, or that there are some inconsitencies accross what is seen by
different subsystems. Anyone experienceing the same troubles?

This is on NetBSD-5 as of 20081105. The machine uses RAIDframe (RAID 0)
and the disks are attached through a 3ware controller.

uvm_fault(0xcfc801a0, 0, 1) -> 0xe
fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code 0 eip c03ef2f9 cs 8 eflags 10246 cr2 80 ilevel 0
kernel: supervisor trap page fault, code=0
Stopped in pid 259.8 (nfsd) at netbsd:ufs_fhtovp+0x59: cmpw $0,0x80(%eax)
db{1}> bt
ufs_fhtovp() at netbsd:ufs_fhtovp+0x59
ffs_fhtovp() at netbsd:ffs_fhtovp+0x65
VFS_FHTOVP() at netbsd:VFS_FHTOVP+0x2c
nfsrv_fhtovp() at netbsd:nfsrv_fhtovp+0x98
nfsrv_getattr() at netbsd:nfsrv_getattr+0x143
nfssvc_nfsd() at netbsd:nfssvc_nfsd+0x18d
sys_nfssvc() at netbsd:sys_nfssvc+0x33f
syscall() at netbsd:syscall+0

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus