Re: porting ZFS

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 10:34:30AM -0400, Neel Sheyal wrote:
> However, I got the impression that Oliver has abandoned his work.
> Now I am confused about update consistency.
>
> So, folks, what should I do? Ide or move on ?

I think Oliver is the best person to know if he's abandoned the work,
so...  Make a good effort to contact Oliver (directly, not through a
mailing list--Alistair should have his email address if you can't
find it easily).  If he responds, work with him.  If not, move on.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs  |  http://www.ninthwonder.com/~briggs/  |
briggs%ninthwonder.com@localhost