Re: Removing GENERIC.local from the repository

On Sun, Feb 10, 2008 at 04:09:35PM +0000, David Holland wrote:
> Me too, I think, except furthermore, until we got "no foo", it never
> seemed very useful. Now it is, though.

You can view it the other way around too -
now that we can mostly do "no xxx" for arbitrary xxx, it is just as easy to
have your own config file include GENERIC and do some modifications after
that. Which, in my eyes, makes a pretty useless feature like the .local
include even more useless.

Martin