Re: Removing GENERIC.local from the repository

On Sun, Feb 10, 2008 at 05:00:58PM +0100, Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
 > Hrm... if I know about that file, it is not because I saw it in the
 > tree.  It is because, when I was customizing GENERIC, I found the
 > include line of GENERIC.local.

Me too, I think, except furthermore, until we got "no foo", it never
seemed very useful. Now it is, though.

It should be moved to be the last thing in GENERIC so you can use it
to disable pseudo-devices. Currently, that doesn't work.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost