Re: sysinst segfaults on Alpha ("file system full") - install help

Yeah, not too surprised about the core dump, oh well. I suppose I
could try running sysinst from the completed install and see if it
does a full dump to the hard disk, just for the sake of having one.
The CD drive is a newer one, not the DEC ones that don't get along
with CD/Rs, but it could still be a media issue, I dunno. Fortunately,
I'm up and running now, I just need to sort out the issues with X...