Re: sysinst segfaults on Alpha ("file system full") - install help

Hmm. Better luck - not sure if it's the stable release or just
repeated head-to-wall voodoo, but sysinst at least recognized the
correct mount points for the partitions. Unfortunately, it still
segfaulted when trying to make any changes to the partitions, and it
gave read errors trying to copy the sets off the CD, but since it was
willing to work with the partitions and could configure the network, I
was able to do a network install no trouble.

Still got some kinks to work out (no X, it craps out with
"alpha_bus_getwindows failed,") but that's progress, anyway...

I've attached the coredump from earlier, in case it's worth anything
to you. Thanks for the assistance!