Re: GPIO subsystem and interrupts -- no way to do rising & falling edge on same pin?

> On May 15, 2018, at 2:22 PM, Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> Ok, well, testing is still pending, but I figured I’m stuck on a plane and have some time so might as well post about what the new interface looks like.

Did a bit of testing /  bug fixing on this last night, and I think it’s more or less in good enough shape to commit now (modulo testing the gpiopps driver, which I can’t do myself - I plan to work with Brad Spencer on that).

So, no comments on the new interface at all?

Thanks.

-- thorpej