Re: GSoC 2018 - Modern cryptographic algorithms to netpgp, netpgpverify

Hi Alistair,

Please go through the proposal for GSoC project. Here is the link: GSoC proposal

Please provide your valuable comments, as to how can I be selected as I really want to be a part of this experience.

Formatting is not quite good. Please suggest on formatting also, as nothing was mentioned in the guidelines.

Thanks,
Harsh Khatore