Re: GSOC proposal

Dear tech-crypto team,

First of all, I really appreciate your time and attention. I am Ismael El Houas an aerospace engineer student and I want to express my interest in the project of Modern cryptographic algorithms to netpgp, netpgpverif.

Secondly, I will want to know of this project is still available and, if it is the case, you could give some advice and guidance to make the proposal.

Kind  Regards,

Ismael El Houas

Best,
Alistair