Re: GSoC 2018 - Modern cryptographic algorithms to netpgp, netpgpverify

Hi Harsh,

I've been talking to others about it, but yours is the first mail I've received.

C proficiency is necessary. C++ not needed.

I can help you out with any specific questions you have - please mail them here (i.e. to tech-crypto, CC me).

Thanks,
Alistair