Re: Utility of PV on non-obsolete hardware

	Hello.  Here's a question.  Am I missing something or won't full PVHVM
be less efficient on Xen systems where DOM0 is NetBSD since DOM0 is
restricted to a single CPU at this time?  With multiple qemu processes
running on DOM0, it seems like that limitation will come up real fast.  Or,
is there a plan to enable multiprocessor DOM0 when PVHVM is ready?  I'm
guessing the single CPU limitation is already a problem, but I think this
will make it worse.  Am I missing something?
-thanks
-Brian