Re: HEADS UP: jym-xensuspend branch merged in -current

On 26.09.2011 02:58, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
On 9/19/11 5:18 PM, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
Dear all,

Following Manuel Bouyer's approval, I can now announce the merge of my
jym-xensuspend branch inside -current.

Thanks for all your work on this; however, since you merged this branch,
xennet0 no longer works for me with a -current amd64 XEN3_DOMU kernel...
everything boots, but I don't see any traffic on the interface. I
narrowed it down with CVS, and it looks like this merge is the culprit.

Can you take a look at it please? I didn't see anything obvious (to me,
anyway).

Should be fixed with rev 1.53 of if_xennet_xenbus.c.

Thanks for reporting!

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost