Re: HEADS UP: jym-xensuspend branch merged in -current

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 17:58:05 -0700, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
On 9/19/11 5:18 PM, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
Dear all,

Following Manuel Bouyer's approval, I can now announce the merge of my
jym-xensuspend branch inside -current.

Thanks for all your work on this;  however, since you merged this
branch, xennet0 no longer works for me with a -current amd64 XEN3_DOMU
kernel... everything boots, but I don't see any traffic on the
interface.  I narrowed it down with CVS, and it looks like this merge
is the culprit.

Can you take a look at it please?  I didn't see anything obvious (to
me, anyway).

I'll take a look.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon