Re: Basic questions

I know this is not the right mailing list, but...

what about implementing kqemu support for NetBSD? do you know if
someone is workin' on it?

On 22/03/07, Matthias Scheler <tron%zhadum.org.uk@localhost> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 03:31:06PM -0400, Ernesto Bascon wrote:
> >No, NetBSD's Xen support is i386-only at the moment.
>
> What a pity! :(

Yes, but ...

> >> (e.g. Windows) on NetBSD 4 beta as domU on AMD64s that supports
> >> hardware virtualization?

... you aware that running HVM guests on a 64bit dom0 is still difficult
in general? It works neither under RHEL5 (according to RedHat) nor
under (Open)Solaris.

        Kind regards