xen2 questions was: Xen 3.x with NetBSD 3.x x86-64/64-bits/amd64 Dom0

I now have xen2 running on my old P3 and it seems to run well
I have
Dom0 = netbsd 3.1
DomU#1 = netbsd 3.1
DomU#2 = Debian sarge

I can't figure out how to make DomU#1 and #2 startup automatically when the box is rebooted (and shut down automatically when necessary too).

Can anyone advise how to do it?

thanks, Philip