Re: Netbsd XEN nothing I can boot in

> Who is at 100%, dom0 or the domU ? The fast that the 512M are all used
> may not be a problem.

DomU NetBSD is. Something must be going wrong and that is my main concern.
A plain (minimal nx100MB) system and a login shouldn't use 100% CPU
whatever it is (server, 486SX or VM) I reckon but I am perhaps wrong. I
didn't have a chance to configure rc.conf at all so no service is running
whatsoever apart from the sendmail and perhaps inetd.

Just for a test I am gonna disable SMP and HT too. (I have set them back
since others suggested that its ok for dom0 and my problem was the memory
anyway) Also I will try linux domU but that is not my goal so gotta get
BSD going :)

> It would give a hint about what the dom0 or domU is doing, though. A top
> on your desktop should show what process is becoming crasy, isn't it ?

Okay, will investigate that as well.

> I never played with this either; but I think it's with
> xm sched-sedf <domain> -s
> you can try
> xm sched-sedf <domain> -s 10

Ok I will try this too but rather fix the root cause... If it's not needed
for most cases I wouldn't be happy to use it. It would be perhaps just a
bypass...

Thanks
Ivan