Re: Netbsd XEN nothing I can boot in

But your not having problems initialising PCI on Dom0 are you?

Not at all. dom0 appears to be 100% ok whatsoever.

Everything at that level should be sufficiently hidden from any DomU.
If you can initialise a linux DomU, I can't see why NetBSD would be any different except that it may not be interfacing with the hypervisor correctly.

In theory yes but in reality I am not convinced. Note that I was able to load even FreeSBD kernel but my NetBSD want to run on the other desktop HW only???

I'm inclined to agree with whomever mention that the DomU shouldn't even be using that driver and that it may be something up with that kernel. I would expect a Xen3 DomU to interface with a Xen3 hypervisor (bugs permitting) no-matter the OS.

Ok lets' put it that way. It's not the cciss driver then (which eventually crashed my NetBSD dom0 hence gone for SuSE Linux dom0) it is something else about my Proliant DL380. The HW doesn't seem to be transparent enough and yes changing HW makes difference (note: both dom0 appears to be 100% and I was unable to diagnose any error, or problem about them) otherwise I wouldn't have been able to load the same config on the same OS on another desktop HW.

Ivan